Proposed 2022 Township Budget and Fire Protection Tax
The Township’s 2022 proposed budget and Fire protection Tax will be reviewed at the December’s Supervisors Meeting that is scheduled for Tuesday December 7, 2021 starting at 6:30 PM.
Informational Meeting Documents
Township Auditors Position
SOUTHSIDE NATURE PLAYGROUND
The first phase of the Southside Nature Park revitalization was completed. Residents are reminded that the park will be closed during inclement weather and when covered with snow and ice.
Vehicle & Equipment Sale
Current Township Operations
THE DALLAS TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL BUILDING, POLICE STATION AND ROAD DEPARTMENT GARAGES ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THE OFFICES ARE OPEN TO TOWNSHIP STAFF ONLY. TO MEET WITH ADMINISTRATION, ZONING/CODE ENFORCEMENT, TAX COLLECTOR, POLICE AND ROAD DEPARTMENTS YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. YOU CAN CALL THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS.
- Administration, Zoning/Code Enforcement and Tax Collector Call 570-674-2000
- Police Non-Emergency Call 570-674-2003
- Road Department Call 570-674-2006
- Drop boxes are at the Administration Building Front entrance vestibule to drop off mail, Permit Applications and to pick up Permits.
- Building, Zoning, Driveway and Pave Cut Permits can be found on the Township Web Site At www.dallastwp.org
- Tax Payments Will Be Accepted by Mail Only with a Check or Money Order Until Further Notice. Send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope to have Stamped Receipt Returned.
- Composting Site at road department Site is Closed to the Public at this time. Brush, Leaves and grass will not be Accepted at this Time.
Please Call 570-674-2000 If You Have Any Further Questions or If You Need Non-Emergency Assistance. You May Also Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To best view this website please use one of the following Web Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
1,175,631 total views, 1,887 views today