Zoning Hearing Board Meeting
The Zoning Hearing Board meeting scheduled for Monday January 17, 2022 has been cancelled due to weather concerns. The agenda will be continued during the February 21st meeting. Any questions on agenda items can be submitted to email@example.com
Curbside Christmas Tree Pickup
The Road Department started Christmas tree pick up on Monday January 3rd. and pick up will continue until all trees are picked up. Road Crew will not be picking up trees during snow removal and inclement weather. Residents are reminded to remove all decorations and lighting from trees. Christmas trees will be taken to DAMA’s recycling area to be used for composting. Wreaths that do not have wire frames can also be placed curbside and picked up for composting. To date the Road crew has picked up over 230 trees. In 2021 the crew picked up 456 trees for composting.
2022 PSATS Youth Awards Contest
Local youth organizations are encouraged to participate in the 2022 Pennsylvania State Association of Township Supervisors “PSATS” youth awards contest. Go to psats.org for more information.
Auction of Surplus Equipment
SOUTHSIDE NATURE PLAYGROUND
The first phase of the Southside Nature Park revitalization was completed. Residents are reminded that the park will be closed during inclement weather and when covered with snow and ice.
Current Township Operations
THE DALLAS TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL BUILDING, POLICE STATION AND ROAD DEPARTMENT GARAGES ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THE OFFICES ARE OPEN TO TOWNSHIP STAFF ONLY. TO MEET WITH ADMINISTRATION, ZONING/CODE ENFORCEMENT, TAX COLLECTOR, POLICE AND ROAD DEPARTMENTS YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. YOU CAN CALL THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS.
- Administration, Zoning/Code Enforcement and Tax Collector Call 570-674-2000
- Police Non-Emergency Call 570-674-2003
- Road Department Call 570-674-2006
- Drop boxes are at the Administration Building Front entrance vestibule to drop off mail, Permit Applications and to pick up Permits.
- Building, Zoning, Driveway and Pave Cut Permits can be found on the Township Web Site At www.dallastwp.org
- Tax Payments Will Be Accepted by Mail Only with a Check or Money Order Until Further Notice. Send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope to have Stamped Receipt Returned.
- Composting Site at road department Site is Closed to the Public at this time. Brush, Leaves and grass will not be Accepted at this Time.
Please Call 570-674-2000 If You Have Any Further Questions or If You Need Non-Emergency Assistance. You May Also Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To best view this website please use one of the following Web Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
1,290,115 total views, 1,977 views today