Special Supervisors Meeting: Wednesday April 1st, 2020 starting at 3:30 PM
This meeting is to extend the disaster declaration for the COVID-19 Emergency.
This meeting will be conducted remotely. Residents can participate by conference call. To receive conference call log in information contact the Township by email at email@example.com by 2:30 PM on Wednesday April 1st.
Dear Fellow Residents,
It has been reported that a possible case of COVID-19 may exist in our Community. While this information has not yet been confirmed, we want our residents to be aware, and more importantly to take heed of the need for social/physical distancing as it has been ordered by the Federal Government, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, CDC, and World Health Organization. While our offices remained closed to the public at this time, we at the Township continue to work with the best interest of our residents in mind. We look forward to being open again soon. In the meantime, please reach out should the need arise:
For all Emergencies, Dial 911
Emergency Management (EMA) Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Township Non-Emergencies contact
570-674-2000, Ext. 104 or email@example.com
Zoning and Code Enforcement
570-674-2000 Ext. 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
570-674-2006 or email@example.com
Back Mountain Regional Fire and EMS
Kunkle Fire and EMS
COVID-19 Updates & Information
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, THE DALLAS TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL BUILDING, POLICE STATION AND ROAD DEPARTMENT FACILITY IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THE OFFICES ARE OPEN TO OFFICE PERSONNEL AND STAFF ONLY. THE TOWNSHIP WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE SERVICE TO THE RESIDENTS.
- Drop boxes will be placed at the main entrance vestibule to drop off mail, Tax Payments, Permit Applications and to pick up Permits.
- For all Police, Fire and Medical Emergencies, Please Call 911.
- For Non-Emergency Police Business, Please Call 570-674-2003
- Building, Zoning, Driveway and Pave Cut Permits can be found on the Township Web Site At www.dallastwp.org
- Rental Property Inspections Have Been Suspended.
- Tax Payments Will Be Accepted by Mail with a Check or Money Order Until Further Notice. Send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope to have Stamped Receipt Returned.
- For Curb Side Pick Up of trash and Recycling Refer to the DAMA Web Site at www.DAMAonline.org or Call 570-696-1133
- Composting site at Road Department site is closed to the public. Brush, Leaves and Grass will not be accepted at this time.
Please Call 570-674-2000 If You Have Any Further Questions or If You Need Non-Emergency Assistance. You May Also Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Governor’s Stay at Home Order for Luzerne County 03-27-2020
Governor’s Stay at Home Order Guidance
Governor’s order for the closure of Non-essential business
Wolf Administration Directs Families to Emergency Food Assistance During COVID-19 Mitigation
For more information please go to : www.pa.gov
121,011 total views, 151 views today