CENSUS 2020 EVERYONE COUNTS
Dallas Township Supervisors Urge Residents to respond to the CENSUS.
The results of the 2020 CENSUS will help determine how Hundreds of Billions of Dollars in Federal Funding flow into
Communities every year for the next 10 years. As of 9/2/20 the CENSUS self-response from residents has been low.
67.9% of Township residents and Overall response from Luzerne County is 64.2% and for Pennsylvania is 67.9%
Each person counted equals Federal Funding, so an under-count would mean a loss of funding.
CENSUS takers are now going to homes in the Township.
Southside Nature Park Update
Tree removal has started at the Park. Kocher Tree Service received Contract for this part of the project and work will be completed the week August 10th.
EBI, LLC was awarded contract for site improvements and installation of the Play Ground Equipment. Start date will be announced next week. Ground breaking ceremony for park is being planned and will be announced.
Current Township Operations
THE DALLAS TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL BUILDING, POLICE STATION AND ROAD DEPARTMENT GARAGES ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THE OFFICES ARE OPEN TO TOWNSHIP STAFF ONLY. TO MEET WITH ADMINISTRATION, ZONING/CODE ENFORCEMENT, TAX COLLECTOR, POLICE AND ROAD DEPARTMENTS YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. YOU CAN CALL THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS.
- Administration, Zoning/Code Enforcement and Tax Collector Call 570-674-2000
- Police Non-Emergency Call 570-674-2003
- Road Department Call 570-674-2006
- Drop boxes are at the Administration Building Front entrance vestibule to drop off mail, Permit Applications and to pick up Permits.
- Building, Zoning, Driveway and Pave Cut Permits can be found on the Township Web Site At www.dallastwp.org
- Tax Payments Will Be Accepted by Mail Only with a Check or Money Order Until Further Notice. Send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope to have Stamped Receipt Returned.
- Composting Site at road department Site is Closed to the Public at this time. Brush, Leaves and grass will not be Accepted at this Time.
Please Call 570-674-2000 If You Have Any Further Questions or If You Need Non-Emergency Assistance. You May Also Email Us at email@example.com
To best view this website please use one of the following Web Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
291,943 total views, 528 views today