Special September Supervisors Meeting
Special Supervisors Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, September 28, 2021 starting at 4:30 PM.
Meeting room seating is limited. Virtual attendance will be provided.
The Southside Nature Playground will be closed to the public starting Saturday September 25th to Thursday September 30th.
For the completion of Park Features and the paving of parking lot and south Side Ave.
Southside Nature Park Updates
Work at the playground is almost complete. Parking lot and Southside Ave. are being prepared for paving.
Road Department Salt Shed Project
A new salt shed for Road Department winter maintenance operations has been in planning and design since 2018. Project went out for bid in 2020 and site work started in February. Project bid was $368,551.00. The Township applied for DCED/LSA gaming grant monies for construction and was awarded $310,500.00. Dallas Area Municipal Authority Stormwater Management Program will also be participating in a cost sharing Stormwater improvement project for the site. The new salt shed will hold over 1,200 tons of salt. The new shed will be replacing the current shed that is over 40 years old and holds 90 tons. Updates will be given throughout the project with an anticipated completion being summer 2021.
Current Township Operations
THE DALLAS TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL BUILDING, POLICE STATION AND ROAD DEPARTMENT GARAGES ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THE OFFICES ARE OPEN TO TOWNSHIP STAFF ONLY. TO MEET WITH ADMINISTRATION, ZONING/CODE ENFORCEMENT, TAX COLLECTOR, POLICE AND ROAD DEPARTMENTS YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. YOU CAN CALL THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS.
- Administration, Zoning/Code Enforcement and Tax Collector Call 570-674-2000
- Police Non-Emergency Call 570-674-2003
- Road Department Call 570-674-2006
- Drop boxes are at the Administration Building Front entrance vestibule to drop off mail, Permit Applications and to pick up Permits.
- Building, Zoning, Driveway and Pave Cut Permits can be found on the Township Web Site At www.dallastwp.org
- Tax Payments Will Be Accepted by Mail Only with a Check or Money Order Until Further Notice. Send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope to have Stamped Receipt Returned.
- Composting Site at road department Site is Closed to the Public at this time. Brush, Leaves and grass will not be Accepted at this Time.
Please Call 570-674-2000 If You Have Any Further Questions or If You Need Non-Emergency Assistance. You May Also Email Us at email@example.com
To best view this website please use one of the following Web Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
1,017,863 total views, 1,689 views today