Township 2021 Budget
Supervisors passed 2021 budget during the Special Supervisors meeting held on Tuesday, December 15th. 2021 will have a .10% mill tax increase.
Winter Weather Advisory
Residents are reminded not to park on Township streets during the storm and 8 hours after.
Southside Nature Park Updates
Site work and retaining wall construction continues for the week of December 28th. Weather permitting stairway and curbing will start the week of January 4th.
Sale of the Overbrook Water Company
The sale and transfer of the Overbrook Water Company to SUEZ Water of Pennsylvania was completed on December 29, 2020. SUEZ Water has informed the Township and permit applications have been received for improvement work to start on January 7, 2021. Work will start at the intersection of Pioneer Ave. and Druid Hills Drive and new water mains will be installed to Overbrook Ave. Overbrook Road, Yeager Ave. and Warren Drive. New water main, services lines to residents and fire hydrants are schedule for the first phase of improvements. Work on Yeager Ave. is schedule to start the week of January 18th, weather permitting. SUEZ Water of Pennsylvania will keep residents of the Overbrook water system updated.
Current Township Operations
THE DALLAS TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL BUILDING, POLICE STATION AND ROAD DEPARTMENT GARAGES ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THE OFFICES ARE OPEN TO TOWNSHIP STAFF ONLY. TO MEET WITH ADMINISTRATION, ZONING/CODE ENFORCEMENT, TAX COLLECTOR, POLICE AND ROAD DEPARTMENTS YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. YOU CAN CALL THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS.
- Administration, Zoning/Code Enforcement and Tax Collector Call 570-674-2000
- Police Non-Emergency Call 570-674-2003
- Road Department Call 570-674-2006
- Drop boxes are at the Administration Building Front entrance vestibule to drop off mail, Permit Applications and to pick up Permits.
- Building, Zoning, Driveway and Pave Cut Permits can be found on the Township Web Site At www.dallastwp.org
- Tax Payments Will Be Accepted by Mail Only with a Check or Money Order Until Further Notice. Send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope to have Stamped Receipt Returned.
- Composting Site at road department Site is Closed to the Public at this time. Brush, Leaves and grass will not be Accepted at this Time.
Please Call 570-674-2000 If You Have Any Further Questions or If You Need Non-Emergency Assistance. You May Also Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To best view this website please use one of the following Web Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
501,221 total views, 189 views today