August Supervisors Meeting
The Supervisors meeting will be held Tuesday August 03, 2021 starting at 6:30 PM.
The meeting room will have limited seating. Residents wishing to attend in person should call the Township office by 3 PM.
Meeting can be viewed remotely via Facebook Live and GoTo Meeting.
National Night Out
Road Department Full-Time Position
The Dallas Township Board of Supervisors is looking to hire an employee for the Township’s Road Department. Applicant must have laborer skills and be able to operate equipment and machinery. Position requires road work, paving, storm water maintenance and snow plowing. Prior experience is recommended. Must be available on-call. If interested, please submit resume to: Dallas Township, 105 Lt. Michael Cleary Drive, Dallas, PA 18612 by August 6, 2021. This is a full-time union position. Dallas Township is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Southside Nature Park Updates
Site work at the park continues. Installation of the playground features continue. Concrete work for the sidewalks has started. Base for the playground safety surface will start the week of July 26th.
Road Department Salt Shed Project
A new salt shed for Road Department winter maintenance operations has been in planning and design since 2018. Project went out for bid in 2020 and site work started in February. Project bid was $368,551.00. The Township applied for DCED/LSA gaming grant monies for construction and was awarded $310,500.00. Dallas Area Municipal Authority Stormwater Management Program will also be participating in a cost sharing Stormwater improvement project for the site. The new salt shed will hold over 1,200 tons of salt. The new shed will be replacing the current shed that is over 40 years old and holds 90 tons. Updates will be given throughout the project with an anticipated completion being summer 2021.
Current Township Operations
THE DALLAS TOWNSHIP MUNICIPAL BUILDING, POLICE STATION AND ROAD DEPARTMENT GARAGES ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THE OFFICES ARE OPEN TO TOWNSHIP STAFF ONLY. TO MEET WITH ADMINISTRATION, ZONING/CODE ENFORCEMENT, TAX COLLECTOR, POLICE AND ROAD DEPARTMENTS YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. YOU CAN CALL THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS.
- Administration, Zoning/Code Enforcement and Tax Collector Call 570-674-2000
- Police Non-Emergency Call 570-674-2003
- Road Department Call 570-674-2006
- Drop boxes are at the Administration Building Front entrance vestibule to drop off mail, Permit Applications and to pick up Permits.
- Building, Zoning, Driveway and Pave Cut Permits can be found on the Township Web Site At www.dallastwp.org
- Tax Payments Will Be Accepted by Mail Only with a Check or Money Order Until Further Notice. Send a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope to have Stamped Receipt Returned.
- Composting Site at road department Site is Closed to the Public at this time. Brush, Leaves and grass will not be Accepted at this Time.
Please Call 570-674-2000 If You Have Any Further Questions or If You Need Non-Emergency Assistance. You May Also Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To best view this website please use one of the following Web Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
903,104 total views, 2,472 views today